1.1 When you provide your personal information through PaydayAU’s website, PaydayAU collects your personal information and sells it to potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. If you do not provide this information, PaydayAU will not be able to provide your contact information and other details to those potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. You can access your personal information stored by PaydayAU by using the details on our contact page.
1.2 In addition by providing your personal information to PaydayAU, you have asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. To that end, by clicking the privacy check box on the website, you consent to:
- (a) PaydayAU selling (for a fee) your personal information to potential finance brokers, providers of loan facilities and other lead providers who may in turn on-sell that information to other entities (Other Parties); and
- (b) PaydayAU providing your personal information to third party credit providers and finance brokers which may provide you with offers or information on goods or services they may be able to provide to you; and
- (c) any personal information you provide to us (or give to any other third party consistent with this consent), and any other information we obtain about you (including any credit information), being sent or stored within Australia, or a country outside of Australia.
1.3 If your personal information is provided to Other Parties, you also expressly acknowledge and consent to those Other Parties obtaining your personal information from, and exchanging your personal information with, third parties to verify the information you provide to us in the application form, and in order to for those Other Parties to meet identity verification and other obligations under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation.
1.4 Furthermore, by entering your e-mail address and other contact details in your online application and by clicking the privacy check box on this website, you consent to the entities named here (DollarsDirect, PaydayMate and Nimble) contacting you by phone, mail, text message or e-mail to:
- (a) assist you in completing your online application to their satisfaction; and
- (b) confirm and verify your personal information and identity; and
- (c) check why you have failed to complete the application form (for example to check if there were technical or other issues); and
- (d) market to you products and services you may like and provide you special offers and discounts.
1.5 In addition, by providing your personal information on this website, you have asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers. Some of these loan providers or finance brokers listed here may conduct a credit check, identity check, or other check before deciding whether to assist you. By clicking the check box, you expressly:
- (a) acknowledge that for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) the finance broker is acting as an agent of a credit provider;
- (b) acknowledge that the loan provider or finance broker may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- (i) to obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
- (ii) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The information provided will be limited to identity particulars – your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses), date of birth, and name of employer, and may include your driver’s licence number, or other identity card number.
Some of these loan providers or finance brokers may also conduct an identity check for the purposes of identifying you under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation and may in addition request that you provide your driver’s licence number or other identity card number or document such as your Medicare or passport details. They may disclose any of your information from time to time, as required or permitted by law.
For the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing Act 2006, you acknowledge that you have given express consent for us or the Other Parties: to obtain your personal information (such as your name, address and date of birth) from you for the purposes of verifying your identity; to disclose such information to a credit reporting agency; and have given consent for the credit reporting agency to use such information, solely for the purposes of making an assessment of whether your information matches information held on your credit information file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.