Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
It's possible to borrow between $100 - $1000. The exact amount you can borrow will be dependent on your circumstances and your lender.
- When will I need to repay the loan?
You can arrange repayment for your next payday or over a number of paydays. A longer loan period will require a larger repayment.
- When will the loan clear in my account?
- The loan could be in your account on the same day you apply or within 24 hours depending on the time you applied.
If you want the loan cash within the same day, it's recommended that you apply before 3pm.
- Do I qualify for a Payday Loan?
- To qualify, you'll need to be 18 or over and in a permanent job.
You'll also need a bank account for the loan to be paid.
- Will bad credit stop me getting a payday loan?
- A credit check is just one of the issues our lenders will consider when assessing eligibility for a payday loan.
You current situation is usually more relevant than your credit history.
- What information do I need to supply?
- You will be asked for
- Your name and address
- Your date of birth
- Your contact telephone numbers and email
- Your work and pay details
- Your bank account details
- Fast Application
- Same Day Deposit
- Quick Approvals